Daybreak Suites ADA Compliant rooms
Our mission at each of our Daybreak Suites communities is to create an unmatched extended stay experience. Our properties are welcoming and accessible to all, including those with physical disabilities.
Each of our Daybreak Suites locations has the requisite number and dispersion of ADA compliant rooms. These rooms are held open as long as possible to remain available to serve the needs of disabled guests until all other rooms have been booked. Only then will ADA compliant rooms be released to able-bodied guests.
ADA Amenities Include:
• ADA compliant bathrooms, including ADA compliant chair height toilets and grab bars, ADA compliant sinks with insulated plumbing and ADA compliant shower stalls with grab bars
• ADA compliant kitchens, including counter tops, cabinets and sinks with required knee space/insulated padding and stoves/ovens with front mounted controls
• ADA compliant peep holes in front doors
• ADA compliant smoke alarms with audio and visual alarms
• ADA compliant parking spaces, with ramps, adjacent to each room
Daybreak Suites is happy to make the following accommodations, when requested, for our guests with disabilities:
• A request to remove the bed frame or box to lower the bed to a more acceptable height.
• A request to place the bed frame on bed risers to allow the use of a transfer hoist or Hoyer lift (all items provided by the guest), if the room is large enough to accommodate the hoist or lift
• A request to relocate the telephone to a more accessible position
• A request to remove furniture from the room that may impede access for a wheel chair user
• A request to provide an extension cord to allow for greater access to electricity
• A request to remove the bathroom door, if necessary, to provide better access for a wheelchair user